YOGA FOR hernia
Hernia: Basic steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues ,check with your therapist or contact us before you practice on own.
- Practice warm ups before starting as shown in ‘Rheumatism’ therapy the first five images. Check this link and practice
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence.
- Practice right breathing technique or rhythmic breathing when in relaxed position.
- Practice the first asana, Go-mukhasana by keeping the hands on knees rather than holding at the back.
- Common breathing techniques in Ekpaad uttanasana, Uttanapadasana and Setubandhasana are inhale raise your body against gravity and hold the posture and apply, Mulabandha (lock your surrounding anus muscles), exhale hold the posture crunch your stomach and back muscles till you exhale, give a pause to your breath and then place your body down as you inhale and exhale.
- Maintain the posture for at least 1 minute each side for Supta hasta padangustanasana.
- In SahajSarvangasna- Practice 30 breath with Moolabanda after completion of inhalation and while exhaling continue mula bandha, And then relax after exhalation and repeat the same. Practice twice a day postures mentioned.
- Practice Sahaj Uttanapadasana in the end for 100 breath with Bandhas esp Mulabandha.