Yoga for Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal Imbalance: Basic steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues ,check with your therapist or contact us before you try on own.
- Practice warm ups before starting as shown in “Rheumatism” therapy the first five images. link
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence.Hold for 10 to 20 counts or 5 breaths mentioned and images placed after Suryanamskar for hypothyroidism.
- Hold for 10 counts initially as a beginner.
- Slowly increase the counts with practice.
- If can’t perform any of these postures go for those asana which you can and then the last one is Shashakasana to relax your spine and mind.
- And if you practice Matsyasana and Supta vajrasana practice Shalabhasana with wall support for your knees to prevent injury and as well for the hormones too.
- Repeat Greeva Sanchalan and Ushtrasana every two hours to benefit.
- Breathing techniques are always inhaling raise your body against gravity, exhaling release and towards the gravity or when practicing neutral postures, then exhaling turn either sides.
- Practice once again night before meals for better results.
- “Pranayama”: Practice all Pranayama in the morning hours.