YOGA FOR BACK PAIN
Back Pain: Common steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues ,there are many Asanas shouldn’t be practiced.
- check with your therapist or contact us before practicing on own.
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence.
- Practice both sides and hold for 10 counts or 3 slow breath.
- Practice or hold the posture for more than 10 secs after 2 weeks of practice and increase the counts of holding as your back become strong.
- Breathing techniques are always inhaling raise your any part of your body against gravity, exhaling release and towards the gravity or when practicing neutral postures then exhaling turn either sides.
- Practice and repeat Asanas twice and repeat three times a day.
- Practice night before going to bed and before getting up from bed once again the Sarpasana and Sahajhasta Bhujangasana, and lie down with cushion under the back as shown.
- Remove the cushion after 10 mins and practice Pawan Muktasana for 1 minute.
- If you are sitting for long then place cushion and sit on it to keep back straight and knees down so that you don’t hurt the back.
- Practice night before meals the Prone postures Basic ones stretches for better results.
- PRANAYAMA: Practice ‘Pranayama like Anuloma Viloma and Bhramari’ for better healing and calmer mind to respond better to the situation.
PROP FOR BACK
SHALABHASANA WITH WALL
USING PROP FOR BACK
SUPTA HASTA PADANGUSTANASANA
UTHITA HASTA PADANGUSTANASANA