YOGA FOR CORPORATES
Yoga for Corporates: Common steps to follow
- If you are suffering from combination of health issues, check with your therapist or write to us, before you practice on own.
- Inhaling raise your any part of your body against gravity, exhaling release and towards the gravity or when practicing neutral postures then exhaling turn either sides.
- Follow the rhythmic breathing as you hold the posture.
- Focus on spine alignment as you maintain the posture.
- Practice every one hour certain postures like neck stretches, shoulder stretches, door stretches to avoid neck pain.
- Practice ‘Uthitahasta Padangustanasana’ with support for sciatica and low back pain every three hours once.
- Practice ‘”Ujjayi“’ breathing during the work time to reduce the physical and emotional stress.