“कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥”
The meaning of the verse is— You have the right to work only but never to its fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.
Smt.Prema Nagesh is a Yoga Therapist and Instructor practicing in Muscat,Sultanate of Oman for over two decades.The idea of Vyaniti Sevalaya originated in Smt.Prema Nagesh’s mind way back in 2016.She wanted to give back to the society to best of her capacity.The idea conceptualized when Prema met her family friend Smt Savithiri & Shri.R.Venkataraman who were providing free tuition classes to the children in Keeranur village after their retirement. With the vision of uplifting the people of this small village in Thiruvarur District in the state of TamilNadu, she joined hands with them. The idea slowly took roots with the laying of the foundation stone and Bhumi Puja in August 2016. The Successful completion of the Sevalaya wouldn’t have been possible without the wholehearted support of Mrs.& Mr.R.Venkataraman and the project team including the workers in the construction of the Sevalaya.
- The sevalaya has been constructed on an area of 7000 sq.ft land.
- The sevalaya consists of separate meditation and a multipurpose hall.
- Lodging facilities available in the Sevalaya for those who want to contribute their bit to the village in the form of any seva.
- A clinic to cater to the people of the village and nearby villages.
The Main purpose of the project is to uplift the conditions of the villagers by bringing more awareness about the need for education to improve their quality of living.
- To provide educational and career guidance to children to ensure their smooth blending into the mainstream workforce.
- To provide technical and vocational guidance and training to nurture their inborne talent and also help them to gain financial independence.
- To provide basic health facilities to the villagers.
- Conducting Yoga classes to ensure all-round development of the villagers.
- To achieve our vision we hereby appeal to people to come forward and contribute time and energy by offering their seva for certain services like – Giving counseling and guidance to the children.- Taking or help in arranging English speaking classes.- Vocational Training,etc.