Yoga for Depression and Lethargy
Depression and Lethargy: Common steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues ,check with your therapist or contact us before you practice on own.
- Practice warm ups before starting as shown in ‘“Rheumatism”’ therapy the first five images. Check this link
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence. Practice right breathing technique or rhythmic breathing when in relaxed position.
- Suryanamaskar is very important practice for improved health and hormonal balance.
- Click on the this link to learn Suryanamaskar
- http://Suryanamaskar steps
SURYANAMASKAR FOR BEGINNERS PART 1
- Click on the This link to learn Suryanamaskar
SURYANAMASKAR FOR BEGINNERS PART 2
- Practice Suryanamaskar (6 times in the beginning for two weeks, then slowly add more repetitions every week with right breathing twice a day and practice counters ‘Skanda uttanasana’ to release tension from shoulders.
- Practice all Asanas with right breathing technique to get the most out of it.
- Some of the images are advanced and will help those who have been practicing Yoga.
- Perform asanas at your best, as incomplete posture is also beneficial as its first towards improvement.
- Practice these postures with support of props like wall for Shirshasana and chair for Chakrasna.
- Keep your breathing rhythmic and focus on breath.
- Inhaling raising any part of your body against gravity, exhaling release and towards the gravity or when practicing neutral postures then exhaling turn either sides.
- Finish the sequence with Shashakasana to calm down and relax the spine.
- ‘Pranayama’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E57PHIcuZkI&list=PLPvQAPwC4C15UnGtW0cRWUdqWYPK6WuJD
- Practice all the pranayama except ‘Bhramari’ .