Yoga for Tennis Elbow
Yoga For Tennis Elbow: Basic steps to follow
- Apply ice every day, twice.
- Hold the elbows with crepe bandage while practicing yoga for few days.
- Ardh Padma Lolasana first for first two weeks
- Observe how you can carry the weight of the body and strength your joints.
- Inhaling lift your body up and as you exhale hold the posture.
- Focus on elbows getting strengthened.
- Practice five times at one time and repeat three times a day.
- Practice door stretch after that as counter.
- Hold the top of the door and drop your body down,as you exhale or till you exhale or not more than 5 counts.
- Repeat three times only.
- PRANAYAMA: Practice “pranayama” for better healing and calmer mind to respond better to the pain, but take in to fact other combination of health issues for better results.