High Blood Pressure
yoga for high blood pressure
Yoga for High Blood Pressure: Basic steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues, better to check with your therapist or contact us before you try on own.
- Practice warm ups before starting as shown in “Rheumatism” therapy the first five images. link
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence.
- Hold for 10 to 20 counts or 5 breaths
- Practice “Bhramari”in the ratio 1:4 of inhale and exhale while closing the ears and eyes.
- Hum like bee after inhaling deep.
- Practice 21 times three times a day for high pressure.
- Practice “Bhramari” twice a day as preventive.
- As a therapeutic measure practice whenever the symptom of headache starts.
- Make sure you rest your elbows on table if sitting on chair or support it by taking support of back and bent knees, sitting on the floor.
- Don’t strain your neck any time.
- Practice Shashakasana with prop or without for 15 mins.
- Practice only left inhale and right nostril exhale for headache or whenever symptoms persists.
- Practice all the postures as shown in “Neck pain” therapy.
- As a preventive measures, Practice left nostril inhale only and right nostril exhale every day, morning as soon as you get up for 5 minutes and then “Alternate nostril breathing” and night time right inhale and left exhale for 10 minutes.
- Practice more Suryanamskar which is ancient healing method according to once health issues.
- “Read 12 steps to good health” to know more about suryanamaskar as therapy