Yoga for Diabetes
Diabetes: Basic steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues, check with your therapist or contact us before you practice on own.
- Practice warm ups before starting as shown in ‘Rheumatism’ therapy the first five images. Check this link and practice.
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence. Practice right breathing technique or rhythmic breathing when in relaxed position.
- Suryanamaskar is very important practice for improved health and hormonal balance.
- Click on the this link to learn Suryanamaskar
SURYANAMASKAR FOR BEGINNERS PART 1
- Click on the This link to learn Suryanamaskar
SURYANAMASKAR FOR BEGINNERS PART 2
- Practice Suryanamaskar (6 times in the beginning for two weeks, then slowly add more repetitions every week with right breathing (first 13 images) twice a day and practice counters ‘Skanda uttanasana’ to release tension from shoulders.
- Practice all Asanas with right breathing technique to get the most out of it.
- Breathing techniques are inhaling raise your any part of your body against gravity, exhaling release and towards the gravity or when practicing neutral postures then exhaling turn either sides.
- Practice ‘Ardh Matsyendra’ and ‘Yogmudra’ twice a day in empty stomach.
- ‘Pranayama’: Practice Pranayama esp ‘Kapalbhatti for 500 times to 1000 times’ and ‘Anuloma Viloma’ 10 to 15 mins pranayama. (But make sure you take care of your other health issues too before trying any of these pranayama).