Yoga in Sports
Yoga in Sports: Basic steps to follow
- In case of combination of health issues,check with your therapist or contact us before you try on own.
- Practice warm ups before starting as shown in “Rheumatism” therapy the first five images. link
- Practice these below postures shown in sequence.Hold for 10 to 20 counts or 5 breaths.
- Maintain the posture for minimum 20 counts to strengthen and improve the flexibility.
- Practice Ujjayi breathing to relax and maintain the posture.
- Inhaling when you raise your body against gravity and exhaling towards the gravity and normal breathing when maintain the posture.
- Follow the sequence so that body responds well in tougher postures.
- Practice certain stretches like PrasaritaPaduttanasana, Supta Hastapadangustanasana to remove the tension form calves and back, after playing too.
- Practice “Pranayama” at home too to relax and same way to be alert in the field.
PARSARITA PAD UTTANASANA
UTHITA HASTAPADA ANGUSTANASANA
SAHAJ ADHO MUKHA VRIKSHASNA
SUPTA HASTA PADANGUSTANASANA-1
SUPTA HASTA PADANGUSTANASANA-2
SUPTA HASTA PADANGUSTANASANA